TalentEd is a new global non-profit organisation that seeks to address the growing challenge of recruiting and retaining high-quality educators in Jewish education. TalentEd is a partnership between several organisations including PaJeS (UK), Prizmah (US), the Jewish Agency for Israel, and the Israeli Ministry of Diaspora Affairs.
Job Overview: The UK TalentEd Regional Director is a 0.5 position. The local director is responsible for connecting candidates, educational institutions, and the TalentEd team in Israel. TalentEd is currently in the initial stages of this global initiative and envisage the role and position expanding in the future.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Manage the recruitment process of talented educators in Jewish education (a minimum of 10 educators the first year, scaling up each year).
• Develop and maintain relationships with UK educational institutions.
• Screen resumes, conduct interviews, and perform skills assessments tests for potential Jewish educators.
• Maintain a vigorous vetting system for candidates.
• Frequent travel to multiple sites around the UK.
• Bachelors degree required, Masters degree preferred.
• Knowledge and understanding of the Jewish educational system.
• Experience in teaching in a Jewish educational setting a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; superb judge of character.
• Dynamic, hardworking, and organized.
• Tech-savvy: proficient with both Microsoft suite; preferably proficient in social media.
• Working knowledge of Hebrew preferred.
• Ability to work independently and take responsibility.
• Skilled at creating reports and quarterly reviews.
**Ask us about benefits for our educators!**
Available for immediate start. TalentEd is actively recruiting candidates using a variety of media.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
40,000 – 55,000 fte
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com