Taglit-Birthright Israel provides a gift of a peer-group educational trip to Israel, for young Jewish adults ages 19 to 26. The goal of the trip is to strengthen the connection of young Jewish adults worldwide to their Jewish identity, Jewish communities and Israel.
We are looking for a highly motivated Resource Development Manager to join our global team.
This new role presents a unique and compelling leadership opportunity to be a principal architect of a development program that strengthens Taglit-Birthright Israel in the UK.
- Creativity, motivation, an ability to take initiative, think globally, and take an active role in building a Development infrastructure
- Ability to multi-task and turn an idea it into a reality
- High interpersonal and communication skills and a passion for building an inspiring a network of supporters
- Self-motivated, sees opportunities instead of roadblocks, thrives in a start-up environment
- Plan, coordinate and measure a robust development strategy
- Build upon the existing network, in order to develop new markets for philanthropic and community support
- Raise awareness for Taglit-Birthright Israel within the Jewish community,
- Plan and implement communication projects and engagement events
- Manage relationships with key partners in the UK
- Represent Taglit-Birthright Israel at local events and engagements as well as on an international platform
Why work with Taglit-Birthright Israel?
- Opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial enterprise
- Ability to grow and develop a project and create a real, meaningful change
- Be part of a network of passionate change-makers working to build a better world
- Competitive salary
- National and international travel opportunities
- This position reports directly to VP Resource Development in Israel
- This is a full-time permanent position in London
- Some weekend and evening work may be required
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org