We are looking to recruit dynamic and enthusiastic Youth Director(s)/couple at Lauderdale Road Synagogue to expand and enhance the range of religious and social activities provided for our children and youth on Shabbat, Yom Tov and during the week.
- Create and implement a dynamic youth programme for the community.
- Produce annual plan of key activities and organise same activities via all social media.
- Improve the quality of the children’s and youth services on Shabbat and Yom Tov.
- Provide special events at key points in the Jewish calendar.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience with youth work to include developing and
implementing youth programmes and training madrichim.
- Good communication and excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate youth.
Initially a 12 month contract with potential to extend.Accommodation is available on site for the right candidate/s Salary is £20K for a minimum of 35 hours a week including evenings and weekends.The post is subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS (CRB) disclosure.
Please send a covering letter + a C/V to: firstname.lastname@example.org