Full Time: 35 hours per week – 5 days
Salary – £25,000 per annum
We are looking to recruit an exceptional person for the role of US Event System Co-ordinator as part of our vibrant Marketing Team.
With over 700 events taking place across the US Communities each year, the bespoke US Events Booking System is key to the organisation, as it enables our 40,000 members to easily book online for events at their synagogue.
Working from Head Office, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the system for 60+ synagogues, assisting over 120 synagogue administrators, lay leaders and Rabbis in their use of the system.
- Run training sessions for new users
- Have exceptional ‘customer service’ telephone and email skills
- Have a high level of literacy and understanding of computers
- Have the ability to communicate technical concepts to less proficient computer users
- Have the ability to work with IT to troubleshoot and develop the system
Closing date for receipt of applications – 15th March 2018
To view the job description and apply for this position, please log on to our website www.theus.org.uk/vacancies
United Synagogue Registered Charity No. 242552