If you’re a clean freak with not much time on your hands, the Eufy RoboVac G10 Hybrid 2-in-1 sweep and mop robot vacuum cleaner is a super convenient way to help your house stay spick-and-span!
- Very easy to set up and use – the youngest child got it working, including connecting the EufyHome app to the phone, in no time
- In carpet mode, it can work when you’re busy elsewhere or be scheduled to start when you’re out
- Good for in-between cleans – we were amazed at how much dust and tiny debris it removed
- Can also be used via voice controls, Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- Listen to the Jewish News Podcast on: The plight of Uyghur Muslims and EHRC’s report into the Labour Party
- Although it says it features smart dynamic navigation, it seems to us to move in a somewhat haphazard way – but it can be set to carry out spot cleaning
- Sometimes gets stuck for no apparent reason and isn’t able to return ‘home’ to its charging base
- Mop function needs to be supervised and kept topped up with water
The verdict – buy or not buy?
We give it: 3.5 stars
If you have the space for it, it’s a useful appliance for a light clean of hard wood floors, but sadly it won’t replace the regular vacuum cleaner.
It is available from: Amazon, RRP: £299.99