- The Prize is valid for travel until May 2018. Under no circumstances will the validity be extended
- The Prize will consist of two return flight tickets to Tel Aviv or Ovda (Eilat) from the UK to any of the promoter’s scheduled routes and is inclusive of airport taxes.
- Booking is required for the Prize and flights are subject to availability and not available during Christmas, New Year, Valentine’s Day, school and Bank holidays. Any portion of the Prize not used by the Prize Winner is forfeited and no cash substitute will be offered or permitted.
- The flights are between the scheduled network destinations stated only.
- The Prize is non-transferable and must be used by the registered Prize winner
- The Prize Winner must be aged 18 years or over
- The flights may not be re-presented as a Prize for any other Prize draw or other similar event
- The prize has no cash value and no cash alternative is available
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended. Please visit http://www.monarch.co.uk for details and premiums
- Hold baggage and flight extras are not included in the Prize (flight extras include, but are not limited to, pre-allocated seats, extra legroom seats, the carriage of golf clubs, sports equipment and excess baggage and credit card booking fees, transfers to and from the airport in the UK and overseas)
- Flight Terms and Conditions apply and can be found at www.monarch.co.uk/terms/flights
- Monarch accepts no liability for use of the Prize or any loss or damage which may arise from the competition or use of the Prize. All Prize Winners and their companions fully indemnify Monarch Airlines Ltd for any and all losses, liability, action, claim, proceeding, judgment, penalty, fine, damages, fee, cost, charge or expense (including, without limitation, legal fees and expenses) brought, claimed or asserted against Monarch Airlines Ltd or for which Monarch Airlines Ltd may be liable as a result of the competition/promotion or of taking or using the Prize
- Compensation under Regulation 261/2004, Montreal Convention and any other applicable law is strictly excluded irrespective of the cause
- Prize winners must ensure that they have the correct travel documentation and obtain the relevant Visas. Such travel documentation is at the sole expense of the Winner. Failure to be granted a Visa and or have the necessary travel documentation will result in the Prize Winner forfeiting their Prize
For details of our route network, please visit www.monarch.co.uk for up to date route information