Elegance, luxury, and views to die for!
search
Promoted Content

Elegance, luxury, and views to die for!

Spirit from developer Y H Dimri offers stylish boutique living in Netanya

Spirit from Y H Dimri overlooks the Mediterranean and is located within the stunning Iris nature reserve, in Ir Yamim, Netanya
Spirit from Y H Dimri overlooks the Mediterranean and is located within the stunning Iris nature reserve, in Ir Yamim, Netanya

Nestled between the Mediterranean and the beautiful Iris nature reserve, and just a 20-minute drive from the bustling city of Tel Aviv, the Spirit apartment project in the luxurious neighbourhood of Ir Yamim in Netanya offers residents a high standard of living and access to a full range of conveniences.

Spirit is a luxury building project by Y H Dimri, one of Israel’s leading construction companies. Alon Toledano, head of marketing at Dimri, says: “In 25 years in the market, we have earned a reputation for being reliable, innovative and committed to the highest building standards.

“We understand that buying an apartment is one of the most important decisions you can make, so we ensure that we are available to offer support every step of the way.”

One of 30 residential, commercial, industrial and hotel projects that Y H Dimri is currently constructing and designing around Israel, Spirit comprises three magnificent towers that represent a new standard in quality living.

The exterior boasts beautiful gardens

Standing at 14, 16 and 17 storeys respectively, the buildings are not the tallest, but maintain a boutique feel.

Each one comprises between 52 and 61 apartments, most of them with four-bedrooms, and penthouses of 200 square metres with a 60 square metre balcony.

All of the free-standing buildings have their own underground parking with two parking spaces allocated to each apartment, an elegant, furnished lobby and gym, fitted out with the most up-to-date equipment and accessible to residents via entry chip any time of day or night.

Each luxury apartment is designed with high ceilings and large windows to add to the feeling of openness; inside the residents’ gym; a view from the balcony

The garden, common to the three blocks, boasts beautiful landscaping and water features.

“Although we are building apartments, it’s important to us to maintain a feeling of space and privacy for our residents,” says Alon. “We have designed each apartment with no shared walls. High ceilings, large windows and 80cm x 80cm floor tiles add to the feeling of openness. A storeroom and balcony offer additional storage and living areas.

“These features are complemented by stylish fittings. The luxury kitchen has a built-in oven unit and double sinks can be fitted on request.

“Bathrooms come with quality ceramic tiling, and wall-mounted toilets with concealed tanks.”

The high-tech spec of the apartments includes top-of-the-range integrated air conditioning, electric window shutters, closed-circuit TV intercom, and computer network infrastructure, telephone points and TV connections in each room.

Each luxury apartment is designed with high ceilings and large windows to add to the feeling of openness; inside the residents’ gym; a view from the balcony

Spirit is being built as a sophisticated, environmentally-friendly development that complies with the City of Netanya’s residential building code and the American LEED standards for green building.

LED lighting runs throughout the buildings, while large double-glazed windows both make the most of natural light and offer insulation from the elements.

Step outside of any of the buildings and you find yourself on Netanya’s Blue Promenade, a pedestrianised walkway that leads directly to the sea.

Each luxury apartment is designed with high ceilings and large windows to add to the feeling of openness; inside the residents’ gym; a view from the balcony

“Spirit is ideally placed to be close to a world of amenities,” says Alon.

Nearby is Netanya’s modern shopping mall, restaurants, cinema, an IKEA and supermarkets, as well as basketball and tennis courts and the local country club.

If you’re looking for a community, there’s a choice of synagogues, a community centre, religious and secular schools.

With the first two Spirit buildings already underway and due for completion in 2019, Dimri is offering buyers a great deal: you pay just 20% of the purchase price up front, with the remaining 80% financed by an interest-free, non-index-linked loan.

For the first 10 apartments, or until the end of February 2018 (whichever is first), a special offer applies: those who can pay 80% of the purchase price will receive a rental rebate of 5,000 NIS per month for a year.

In short, whether you’re looking for your next home or an investment opportunity, Spirit is the answer.

  • For more details on Spirit, Ir Yamim, Netanya, email Alon Toledano at alon@dimri.co.il or call +972 52 4448866