- Strong understanding of new technologies and social media and ability to apply to sales & marketing.
- Excellent copywriting skills a must – ability to create and edit text, present information in a clear manner.
- Must have a creative mind with the ability to develop marketing and promotional materials & presentations, etc.
- Sound understanding of the principles of sales & marketing.
- Good project management and research skills.
- A willing team player with initiative
- Must be detail oriented
- Create advertising and promotional materials for our products/services.
- Provide marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Manage or coordinate social media, print, email and advertising campaigns
- Maintains, updates and improves sales database and company websites.
- Write reports and business correspondence
- Arrange promotional events
- Organise market research
- Write press releases
- Liaise with industry partners and suppliers for joint marketing and advertising opportunities
- Marketing/ Presentation Skills/ Skilled in Photoshop, Publisher, PowerPoint
- Office Tools: MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business/marketing or media is preferred, or two years of progressively responsible related experience; or a combination of education and experience.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills. Communicate effectively with customers, marketing, sales staff and other employees of the organisation.
- Knowledge of Webinar, Microsoft Excel and Word possibly PowerPoint and Publishing
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as pricing, customer complaints, promotion items, etc.
- Ability to prepare routine reports, quotations, and correspondence.
At Travelink Group Ltd, we are passionate about holidays and service. Throughout our 30 year history, our staff’s dedication and commitment have helped us become one of the leaders in our markets. As an unconventional, innovative and expanding business we expect our people to be creative and adaptable whilst remaining focused on delivering the high level of service our customers expect. In return, you’ll get to work in a culture that is professional, dynamic and rewarding.
Please send your CV by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org