Are you a Quantity Surveyor with a background in construction and ideally experience working with JCT / NEC contracts looking to work for an industry leading company?
We are a North London based construction company, covering all works within the industry; New build/Developments of residential units from single dwellings to blocks of flats, refurbish existing residential units for Insurance work & Private clients and planned upgrades & maintenance to Residential blocks. We have a great company culture and team; have you got what it takes to be part of it?
This position would suit a Quantity Surveyor with a background in construction looking for a progressive role with an industry leader. On offer is an excellent opportunity to showcase your expert knowledge on construction costs and contracts and play a key role in the company’s ongoing success as well as progressing your career.
- Attend pre-contract meetings
- Negotiating and overseeing contracts
- Payment Preparation
- Negotiate and resolve disputes
- Review design, specifications and logistics
- Preparing program of works, planning and packages for the Site Managers
- Mitigating delays and logistics
- Liaise and relay info to clients
- Quantity Surveyor with a background in construction
- Experience working with JCT / NEC contracts
- Looking to further career
- Experienced in contract law
- Ability to plan and be proactive
Please send you CV to email@example.com