HPR is now working with a hugely successful country pursuit’s client based in the heart of Chelsea.
Job Title: Qualified Accountant
Hours: Flexible to suit you approximately 25 per week
Salary: Negotiable circa 25-30K per annum
Our client is highly regarded within the country world and is currently wishing to welcome a qualified accountant to the team (ACCA, AIA). The successful person will have knowledge and appreciation of working within a small but highly efficient office. We are looking for a candidate who is willing to work with all employees of the business to ensure that as they continue to expand the company will be underpinned by a seamless financial process.
We are looking for someone who sees this position as a long-term gain, who is excited about having free reign to implement procedures that are current and that will benefit the business. We would expect this candidate to take responsibility for:
- Bank reconciliations
- Manage day to day activities (bank mandates, direct debits/standing orders, bank transfers and payments
- Payroll preparation and payment run
- Full preparation of monthly management accounts including budgets and cash flows as well as the preparation of quarterly VAT Return
- You will have at least three years’ experience of Sage Line 50, Sage Payroll and advanced Excel
- Your communications skills will excellent and you will be impeccably presented in all that you do
We anticipate that this position would demand approximately 25-30 hours a week. You are free to choose what hours suit you as long as you get the job done.
Should you be excited by this opportunity please do send your CV along with a cover letter to Harriet@harrietpotterrecruitment.com