Job Type: Full-time
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
CJL is looking for a highly creative and dedicated individual to help lead our recently launched Mentorship 360 program alongside its directors. We are looking for an entrepreneurial spirit to help drive it forward, setting the strategy with new ideas whilst leveraging off CJL’s vast professional network and reputation.
About CJL and Mentorship 360°
CJL is London’s leading social and business hub, bringing together young Jewish professionals from a diverse range of backgrounds and nationalities.
Mentorship 360° is a recently launched program, building a digital community of mentors and mentees where individuals can impart both professional and life wisdom. Attracting a high calibre of Mentors, this state-of-the-art scheme is designed to offer career and workplace guidance to young professionals and entrepreneurs, through induvial mentorship as well as Roundtable and business speaker events. Mentorship 360° is built upon CJL’s passion and experience in connecting professional people.
What you will be doing
- Liaising with mentors and mentees to find appropriate connections
- Setting the strategy and overseeing all digital and social-media marketing output
- Setting the strategy, developing ideas and executing mentorship and business events
- Minimum 7+ years professional experience
- Project management experience
- An entrepreneurial spirit and readiness to work in a small team
- Excellent personal relationship skills
- Experience and knowledge in navigating and using social media platforms
- Experience in digital media marketing
- Demonstrates excellent verbal, written communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with running both in-person and virtual events
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
What we offer
- Unique opportunity to build a highly respected mentorship program
- Responsibility and independence
- Vast professional network and connections from both likeminded mentees and world-renowned mentors
Please send a cover letter and your CV to:
While life in Israel has returned to normal and hopes are high that Britain is set for a summer without restrictions thanks to vaccines, for billions around the world there is no such imminent light at the end of the tunnel. In the majority of countries around the globe, particularly the poorest, the vaccine rollout has barely kicked off.
That's why Jewish News, the leading source of news and opinion for the entire UK community, is throwing its full weight behind UNICEF’s VaccinAid campaign by using this platform usually reserved for encouraging donations towards our own journalism to instead urge our readers around the globe to perform the greatest mitzvah: saving a life.
We have never before done this for any charity fundraiser but it's hard to recall a campaign that affects so many people, and indeed an entire planet aching for a return to normality. Just like the Chief Rabbi and Rachel Riley, we hope to boost the mission to deliver two billion vaccines, 165 million treatments and 900 million test kits around the world by the end of this year.
Please donate as much as you can, in the spirit of the Talmudic sages: “to save one life is to save the world entire”