These are really quick to make and very more-ish. Ideal for a lunch time snack, treat or serve as dessert. Although vegan, you won’t realise it!
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Place the tahini, cocoa powder, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt in a saucepan.
- Melt for 2 minutes, then stir until full combined and smooth, but not hot. Stir in the rolled oats.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons each into the cupcake liners and spread if necessary, to make flat biscuits in the bottom of the cups.
- Top with sesame seeds and flaked sea salt.
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Store refrigerated or frozen.
- Keep refrigerated as close as possible to serving.
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 50g cocoa powder
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 150g rolled oats
- Flaked sea salt, for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
Preparation time: 20 minutes, plus 20 minutes freezing. Makes 12