Gesher is a unique outstanding Jewish Independent SEN Primary School.
We are seeking a suitable candidate to join our administrative team to undertake this multi-faceted pivotal role in Reception and Administration within our Ofsted ‘outstanding’ school as an Office Manager. Enthusiasm for working in an SEN school environment, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a pro-active approach, excellent IT and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple issues while remaining calm are all essential skills required for this position.
The primary focus of the role will be to present a professional and welcoming persona to all visitors and the school community.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who has:
- excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- the initiative to complete tasks in a timely manner
- skills in office procedures and general administration
- the ability to work as part of a team and manage the school’s Admin Assistant
- the ability to work happily in a busy environment under pressure of deadlines and multiple tasks
- excellent command of the English language, including spelling, punctuation and grammar
- the ability to be discreet, diplomatic and show sound judgement and reliability at all times
- confidence and calm in dealing with queries from parents, staff and pupils
Please visit the ‘Join us’ section at www.gesherschool.com to see the full job description and application form.
Please note we do not accept CV’s.
Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org