Positions of responsibility available for the right candidates
Required for April and September 2019
Yavneh Primary School is a successful, oversubscribed school located in Borehamwood. In 2019 we are moving into our brand new building and our oldest children will be moving into Key Stage 2. We are seeking highly motivated, exceptional, talented teachers to work within our two form entry school. This is a unique opportunity for creative, forward thinking teachers who want to be part of the Yavneh family and really make your mark!
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be an outstanding practitioner
- Be able to deliver inspirational learning
- Be committed to excellence, inclusion and challenge.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to foster links between the school, home and wider community.
- Be creative, enthusiastic and forward thinking
- Provide an exciting learning environment
- Enhance the Jewish ethos of the school
We can offer:
- A unique opportunity to be part of a brand new school
- Children with outstanding behaviour and attitudes to learning.
- Generous PPA time
- A brand new building with outstanding facilities
- An inclusive and caring culture where every child is encouraged to fulfill their potential
- A strong commitment to supporting professional development
To request an information pack contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8736 5580 or visit our school website http://www.yavnehprimary.org/work-with-us/overview/
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Closing date for applications: 18th January 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
While life in Israel has returned to normal and hopes are high that Britain is set for a summer without restrictions thanks to vaccines, for billions around the world there is no such imminent light at the end of the tunnel. In the majority of countries around the globe, particularly the poorest, the vaccine rollout has barely kicked off.
That's why Jewish News, the leading source of news and opinion for the entire UK community, is throwing its full weight behind UNICEF’s VaccinAid campaign by using this platform usually reserved for encouraging donations towards our own journalism to instead urge our readers around the globe to perform the greatest mitzvah: saving a life.
We have never before done this for any charity fundraiser but it's hard to recall a campaign that affects so many people, and indeed an entire planet aching for a return to normality. Just like the Chief Rabbi and Rachel Riley, we hope to boost the mission to deliver two billion vaccines, 165 million treatments and 900 million test kits around the world by the end of this year.
Please donate as much as you can, in the spirit of the Talmudic sages: “to save one life is to save the world entire”