Mathilda Marks-Kennedy Jewish Primary School
(Headteacher: Mrs Jillian Dunstan)
68 Hale Lane, Mill Hill, London, NW7 3RT
Tel 020 8959 6089
E mail: email@example.com
Group 2 School
Pay Scale: L14 – L20 (Salary could be negotiated for an exceptional candidate)
We are seeking an inspirational, skilled and dynamic Headteacher to join this outstanding school, to continue the exceptional leadership provided by our current Head Teacher, who is stepping down at the end of this academic year. If you have strategic leadership experience, can drive academic standards within a culture where all pupils are nurtured, inspired, challenged and their progress and achievement is celebrated, then this is the school for you.
MMK is a school rated Outstanding by both Ofsted and Pikuach, which has a strong Jewish ethos and identity. The school staff embrace an inclusive approach to learning and spiritual development and are proud of the school’s collaborative culture, which is upheld by the parents who are committed to supporting their children’s learning.
- Have proven success in raising standards as a senior school leader?
- Have a commitment for ensuring high-quality teaching and learning for all children?
- Have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills?
- Have demonstrable experience of leading and developing a vibrant team?
If so, we can offer:
- A dedicated leadership team and enthusiastic, responsive children;
- A cohesive group of highly accomplished, committed and motivated staff;
- Excellent professional development opportunities, including school-to-school partnerships;
- A highly proficient and supportive governing body and local authority;
- A competitive salary
School visits are recommended. Please book a visit early by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For an application pack, please visit www.mathildamarks.org.uk/Job-Vacancies
The application deadline is 1.00pm on Friday 8th February 2019
Interviews will be held on Monday 11th and Tuesday 12th March 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record Check via the DBS