HW Fisher is recruiting on behalf of a Jewish charity
The main responsibility of the role is to be focused on
transactions, reporting, forecasting, budgeting and compliance.
You will need to be a change manager for Finance, to be able
to run the day-to-day finances of the organisation and to be an
ambassador for Finance around the rest of the organisation.
The main tasks are around Management, Transactions and Reporting.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Development of financial controls and process/systems development
- Manage the initial drafting of the annual budget and forecast
- Work with the FD to ensure that the accounting, processes and entries are
correct and follow UK GAAP and Charity Commission guidelines
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that all accounts receivable are collected promptly
- Oversee accounting control systems, transaction-processing operations,
policies and procedures
- Oversee the operation of the accounting team
- Provide a system for management cost reports
- Calculate and issue financial operating metrics
Applicants are invited to submit their CV together
with covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications:
Wednesday 14 February 2018