Are you a Document Controller / Construction office admin with a background in construction looking to work for an industry leading company?
We are a North London based construction company, covering all works within the industry; New build/Developments of residential units from single dwellings to blocks of flats, refurbish existing residential units for Insurance work & Private clients and planned upgrades & maintenance to Residential blocks. We have a great company culture and team; have you got what it takes to be part of it?
This position would suit a Document Controller / Construction office admin with a background in construction looking for a progressive role with an industry leader. On offer is an excellent opportunity to showcase your expert knowledge on construction costs and contracts and play a key role in the company’s ongoing success as well as progressing your career.
- Document control and input
- Managing / overseeing Certification
- Managing / overseeing EPC certification
- Conducting Building control visits and reviews
- Conducting insurance visits
- Compiling reports such as progress reports and more
- Arranging site meetings
- Writing minutes at meeting / site meetings
- Document Controller / Construction office admin with a background in construction
- Experience working with Building control and certifications within the construction industry
- Looking to further career
- Ability to plan and be proactive
- Confident IT skills multiple system are used i.e. EB, MS Office, Web Browsers, BIMExtra,
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Must be an excellent organiser with proven time management skills
Please send you CV to email@example.com