The Events Manager will have responsibility for the effective development, delivery and growth of the annual fundraising and marketing events programme.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage fundraising and marketing events operated by Jami. Support committee-led events, and work alongside colleagues on delivery of education and awareness raising events.
- Develop the existing event portfolio seeking sponsorship, increasing number of challenge events and growing committee events – including for corporates and young professionals.
- Maintaining and managing the events budget ensuring accurate recording and analysis.
- Liaising with venues and suppliers to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Ensuring the experience of those engaging with Jami through events is always positive from concept stage through to post-event follow up and across all communication channels.
Jami is the mental health service for the Jewish Community. Jami’s focus is on recovery; moving from lack of control and autonomy to becoming an active member of the Jami, Jewish and wider community. Jami assists people on this journey, from enabling them to become an expert in their own self-care to being supported, where appropriate, back into education or employment. Jami works across the Jewish community, empowering people to focus on their future and put their lives before their diagnosis.
To apply for any of these vacancies, please call Jami on 020 8458 2223 or email email@example.com and ask for a job description and recruitment pack.
Closing date for all applications is 14 July 2017.
For more information about Jami visit www.jamiuk.org
Registered Charity 1003345