We are seeking to appoint a highly-motivated, enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to join our Early Years Kodesh team and to deliver our curriculum, as well as contribute to the further development of Kodesh within the school. This is an exciting opportunity to join a Kodesh team that is a happy, hard-working and cohesive group which welcomes like-minded professionals. Spoken Ivrit would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an exceptional teacher with suitable experience and knowledge to be able to integrate Kodesh into an Early Years class.
- Be happy to liaise regularly with parents on their child’s progress.
- Be innovative, self-sufficient, organised and motivated (newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply).
- Be passionate about improving children’s Jewish experiences, both formal and informal, inspiring confidence in colleagues, parents and governors.
- Be an organised and motivated individual, and member of the team, and share in the development of the Jewish ethos within the school.
- Have the ability to work with the class teachers to integrate the Kodesh and Chol curricula, and support all aspects of the school’s work.
To receive an application pack, please contact Mr Kett, our Head of Kodesh, at email@example.com. Completed applications should be emailed to Mr Kett at this address too. Salary according to experience and qualifications.
Closing date for applications: Friday 7th July 2017
Interviews week commencing: Monday 10th July 2017
Sacks Morasha Jewish Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check