We are seeking to appoint a highly-motivated, enthusiastic and inspirational individual to join our Kodesh team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a Kodesh team that is a happy, hard-working and cohesive group which welcomes like-minded professionals.
The successful candidate will:
- Have suitable experience and knowledge to inspire primary-aged children to love their Judaism.
- Be happy to liaise regularly with parents on their child’s progress.
- Be innovative, self-sufficient, organised and motivated.
- Be an organised and motivated individual, and member of the team, and share in the development of the Jewish ethos within the school.
- Support the use of modern technology in the classrooms.
To receive an application pack, please contact Mrs Gross, Headteacher, at email@example.com. Completed applications should be emailed to this address too.
Closing date for applications: Monday 28th May 2018
Interviews commencing: Tuesday 29th May 2018
Salary according to experience and qualifications
Sacks Morasha Jewish Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.