We are seeking to appoint a highly-motivated, enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to join our Kodesh team and to deliver our curriculum, as well as lead our Early Years and KS1 Kodesh staff. This is an exciting opportunity to join a Kodesh team that is a happy, hard-working and cohesive group which welcomes like-minded professionals.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a teacher with suitable experience and knowledge to inspire primary-aged children to love their Judaism.
- Be happy to liaise regularly with parents on their child’s progress.
- Be innovative, self-sufficient, organised and motivated.
- Be an organised and motivated individual, and member of the team, and share in the development of the Jewish ethos within the school.
- Support the use of modern technology in the classrooms.
To receive an application pack, please contact Mr Kett, our Head of Kodesh, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed applications should be emailed to Mr Kett at this address too.
Closing date for applications: Friday 17th November 2017
Interviews week commencing: Monday 20th November 2017
Salary according to experience and qualifications
Sacks Morasha Jewish Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.