We have a vacancy for a senior management role in a large, Jewish educational charity that functions as an umbrella body for a number of organisations delivering focussed strategies within the Jewish Futures Trust (JFT) family.
The successful candidate will be overseeing the entire organisation to ensure effective delivery of each charity’s mission. The role requires being able to assess, balance and manage the needs of individual member organisations and leaders with the overall vision of the parent organisation and the CEO. Line management of all central operational staff, support and consultation to the CEO and heads of individual member organisations and management of the entire ‘back-end’ of the organisation are the key elements of this role.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
• A deep passion, understanding and love for Judaism and sense of
responsibility for its people
• Strong leadership skills and background
• An ability to multitask and manage multiple organisational needs and
personnel at the same time
• Proven management skills at both an operational and people level
• At least 5 years senior management level experience
• Business and financial management and HR knowledge will also be
beneficial in this role
Closing Date: Sunday 26th February 2017
Interview week commencing: 6th March 2017
For further information or an application pack, please email